Monday, September 04, 2006

Resolution Revolution #34


powerlines in the inky sky
Originally uploaded by Speedy Delivery.

Long, long weekend for labor day -- I was able to spend it at home, but it was unfortunately less than restful as my thoughts kept turning to the need to bug everyone I know about this damn contest. Regardless, I didn't take as much time as I normally do to grab some shots, so I don't feel this infrared piece from my parents place is on par with the others in the set. Still, it's kind of neat to see the effect on the sky and the trees on a clear day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you're gonna make those for us for Christmas, right? That fluffy tree or the grapes or city or something would look great in my apartment, and I want the "cuddleup" for my bedroom!
Love,
Sis

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home