Sunday, February 12, 2006

Resolution Revolution #7

laurieeyes.jpg

Date: 2/12/06
Location: My Apartment, rigged up studio
Description: With a supposed winter storm approaching and a photo assignment to take portraits on the agenda, Laurie and I made an early morning trip to Ikea to pick up the super cheap studio essentials -- a black fleece blanket and two clamp lights (very versatile little light fixtures that tighten to fit on different surfaces). I'm pretty tickled with the results, and I even have a new picture to post over the profile (I suppose my trusty old new york broken glass one is getting a bit tired). All in all, good stuff! Click below to see the rest of the set.

laurietie.jpg lauriepunk.jpg lauriekiss.jpg lauriehat.jpg

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Great pics! Confirms for me what I already knew ... that Jake you are one of the most talented photographers and Laurie, you are one of the most beautiful people!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home