Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Rejected!

So I host my photos on Flickr, a photo sharing site that's supposedly all the rage. It's easy and convenient. Well, I thought I'd have some fun and add one of my recent photos to the "deleteme" group -- they take turns commenting on a photo, pointing out the flaws and so on until ten people deem in "deleted" and it's removed.

All good and fun, but the comments on mine have been terrible. No real commentary, instead they just tell me it sucks and I suck and the world sucks and then tag me with "delete."

Well, I never intended to be the world's best photographer, but with comments like these, a guy could lose some confidence. So I'm going to curl up in the safe confines of my blog, where no one comments, and hide until spring time.

Here's a link to the horrors: http://www.flickr.com/photos/speedydelivery/105076459/

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake and Elspeth said...

My guess is that they don't get out much. Hell hath no fury like a scorned nerd.

Luckily, spring time is only a few days away, so more pictures coming this weekend!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home