Monday, May 30, 2005

Out for the weekend...

The camera won't be delivered until tomorrow, due to the holiday, so while I'd like to be posting my first pictures with the new equipment, it'll just have to wait until later this week. I split the weekend between Laurie's and my house -- catching up on some stuff on both ends. The next few weeks are going to be busy -- Jesse graduates (I'm so proud, sniffle), my dad goes to Greece (a brief trip, I believe), and I have a second phone interview. So, yeah, I might be moving down to Alexandria if the interview goes well, but it's far too early to tell.

I just found out friends of mine are having a baby, so if the job, loans, bills, insurance and 401k plans didn't prove that I'm getting old, this definetly puts the first nail in the coffin. Morbid asd that might be, I am incredibly excited to see the little guy/girl/dolphin.

I'll post the sunset from Druck Valley either today or tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home