Monday, January 17, 2005

Down with the sickness...

I decided to stay home today to battle the onset of whatever bug is traveling around central Pennsylvania this month. The fact that today happens to be MLK day is just a coincidence, although I did have a dream last night.

#5 happened to have the day off also, so we celebrated by telling each other to make something for lunch. His new plan involved buying a couch for our room - the kid can't stand to sleep on an actual bed, for some reason. So we're in the process of scoping out the salvation army, followed by trying to
cram more furniture into our little hovel.

I've noticed a proliferation of Napoleon Dynamite quotes in profiles on my buddy list - I'm guessing the DVD is finally making its rounds like infinity times across the country. I love the movie, but since I've already seen it, I'll just be over here, drawing your portrait. (It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip...It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home