Monday, January 24, 2005

Blogblast #1

Okay, quick off-the-top-of-my-head facts about my current state of being:

1. I no longer use internet explorer - firefox all the way.
2. I am listening to the arcade fire - neighborhood #3 (power out).
3. I will buy a better camera this month.
4. Snow is my enemy.
5. I think comic rythm sounds like this: beat beat beat bam---babamm
6. My brother wears my clothes - but i surprisingly don't care.
7. I kinda-sorta hate using qualifiers - if that's okay with you.
8. I've listened to NPR every day since I started working, but I don't feel smarter.
9. I miss college, but not enough to be sullen about it.
10. I will post more pictures on this blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger BohemianBlogger said...

Number 4. I miss snow.

Number 8. Disappointing to learn that in two days when I had to drive from LA to Seattle I found out that NPR repeats itself. I heard the same story/ies over and over and over again all the way down. Thought I would lose my mind. Note to self: Next road trip, don't forget the books on tape.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home