Monday, January 24, 2005

According to my sources...

...today is the most depressing day of the year. Of course, I don't really believe that - I mean, the Eagles are going to the superbowl and work got some good press today. There is some merit to the idea that winter sucks the very life out of you, though.

I thought that starting a blog would help me to vent some of the creative frustration I've been feeling -- I don't know if I miss the old improv game or writing for a trapped audience, but I'm sure that something is still missing.

There's this episode of King of the Hill where LuAnn moves out and ends up living with three really terrible roommates. She's working all the time and yet can't get her life in order - she ends up finding happiness in tending to the pool in the backyard. I guess I need a pool - something I can devote all of my energy into when I have some spare time.

Photography seems to be the best answer - but I need to keep looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home